2011 seems to be the year of K.A.R.M.A. For me because since February I have rolled my left ankle four times (Did I mention it's the only time I've ever rolled an ankle?) Also busted up my right hand pretty bad in a mountain biking accident.
So here's how it all went down, I slipped on a wood floor in the beginning of February and sprained my ankle for the first time in my life and was off of it for three or four weeks. One week later I step on my friends foot playing foot ball and rolled it AGAIN, but wait, it gets better. Two days later I was convinced to play volley ball and... Well... You guessed it, I rolled it again, yeah it sucked pretty bad. Two weeks later after it felt a bit better I went mountain biking with a friend and crashed hardcore coming off a steep slope and landed on my hand, but to only crash and land on it a-g-a-i-n at the very end of the ride, so it's leaving my hand out of work for a while. BUT HERE'S THE BEST PART OF IT ALL
.
.
.
.
.
The very next day I was at my friends house and I was climbing a small latter and slipped and fell roughly two or three steps onto my already sprained left ankle, and of course, my friend laughed tremendously at me during my agony.
To those of you who would never thought you would see the day (Braxton...) that I would get injured for once, bask in your glory because here it is ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment